Blog Moved

You will now find us here

Friday, 11 September 2009

Moving to the UK?

The UK offers fantastic opportunities for those wishing to relocate. If you are a Nordic citizen then you have a legal right to live and work in the UK.

Most of the people that Nordic Staff help to find work settle in very quickly - if they come to the UK expecting to work hard.

You will need a UK National Insurance (NI) number - you can start work without one BUT you will pay tax at a higher rate until you have your NI number.

You will need to get a UK bank account. We hear good things about HSBC - you can even apply for an account before you move to the UK.

We are often asked what the best opportunities are in the UK

Presently the staff most in demand are Sales Staff - particularly if you have experience of telesales in the technology sector.

If you need advice - just visit our website and send us your CV.

No comments: